Patrice Lannoy studied four years at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Appliqués à l'Industrie of Paris, class of 1969.
Student especially of Roger Plin, Jacques Haramburu and Serge Mouille.
He completed his training at the New Arts Lab (IRAT Institute for Research in Art and Technology) in London, 1970.
• Installation in the courtyard of the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Appliqués à l'Industrie of Paris, collective work - 1968.
• Street Art in Palermo, Italy - 1968.
• Installation "Printemps Lazare La Maison d'Ephenix" Gallery Archifleur Paris, collective installation - 1970.
• Exhibition for 3 years at "Bayswater Road Artists", London - 1971 to 1973.
• Exhibition at "Salon Contradiction 77" at the American Center, Paris - 1977.
• Poster Creations - 1980-2010
For theaters: 14 JM Serreau Theater, Paris - Daniel Sorano Theater, Vincennes - Villaroel Theater, Barcelona - Lucernaire Theater, Paris - Montparnasse Theater, Paris - Petit Montparnasse Theater, Paris - Mouffetard Theater, Paris - Silvia Monfort Theater, Paris…
For institutions: French Association of Artistic Action (AFAA) - Center Georges Pompidou, Paris - City of Sciences and Industry, Paris - French Institute of Architecture (IFA), Paris - House of Architecture, Paris - Society of Authors and Composers Dramatic (SACD), Paris ...
• Exhibition at "Caveau du Prieuré" in Vinsobres, Drôme - from 2012 to 2018
• Exhibition at "Center Vignolis", Nyons - 2013
• Salon of painting of Lagarde Pareol, Vaucluse - 2014-2015
• Exhibition at the Atelier Michel Mathieu, Tulette, Drôme - 2016
• Auction of 3 paintings at Hotel Drouot, Paris - 2017
© All of the images on this website are copyrighted original artworks by their author and are protected by international copyright law. No materials in this gallery may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, or used in any form without written permission of the contemporary artist Patrice Lannoy.