Françoise THUILLIER Pseudonyme: Michele VINCENT
Born on September 11, 1952 in Gruchet Valasse ( Seine Maritime)
. 14, résidence La Pommeraie - 76460 SAINT VALERY EN CAUX, FRANCE
Evolution in techniques:
- illustration of the fauna and the flora in watercolour then in acrylic
- Sculpture, Carving in the dry point on patches and on metal objects
- Painting on papyri, miniatures, acrylic on plywood, aerographe, acrylic on canvas
- On 1991 - Oil on canvas
- On 1996 - Oil on canvas: change of technique and orientation
- Technical and practical current: oil, ink, acrylic, drawing pencil and feather
-Restoration of old objects pertaining to friends having visited stores of secondhand trades and antique dealers.
-Creation of clothes and accessories (girdles, bags...)
-Creation and repair of jewels (collars, pins, bracelets, watches, restorations of Norman old pieces of furniture, bonsai...)
-Writing of the sixth volume: A never ending story
-Resumption of oil painting with new ideas.
-Preparation of a gallery with all the stages of the creation of a canvas.
© All of the images on this website are copyrighted original artworks by their author and are protected by international copyright law. No materials in this gallery may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, or used in any form without written permission of the contemporary artist Michele Vincent.