Quick access :
For a walk
French FREELANCE ARTIST Ambert (Auvergne) - Since 1997: Drawing - Painting - Sculpture.
(Commissione art works and personal creations in art).
SCULPTOR for the design and production of medals, badges, trophies, etc... - Since 1994
ARCHITECT - Clermont-Ferrand's School (Auvergne) -Since 1990
Autodidact to its architecture's studies.
She produce monochrome (black and white) interpretations of pictures who inpire her. Essentially personages and portraits.
1983: she chooses The Architecture's School of Clermont-Fd (auvergne).
She discovers new techniques witch enrich her personal creation.
1989: it's the year of personnal creativity with her first gouaches (opaque watercolours).
A technical very appropriated for a spontaneous and instinctive work, like in charcoal and inks.
1990: her first exhibitions, her firth mentions as an artist in newspaper articles and the first prizes for her work.
She gains her Architect's certificate.
1991: this year gave her an opportunity to explor another avenue in the area of medal production. She produced plaster moulds for medals and was extremly succesfull in this ventur gaining two 1st national prizes from the "Asemblée Nationale".
1997: she has now become a freelance artist which enables her to alternate between her skills dependant on demand and her personal creations.
PRINCIPALS PRIZES AND DISTINCTIONS:
- 1st PRIZE medal "ASSEMBLÉE NATIONALE XIIIe legislature" - 2008 (2 faces)
- 1st PRIZE medal "ASSEMBLÉE NATIONALE" XIe legislature" - 1998 (1face)
Maker: Monnaie de Paris
- 4st jury's PRIZE " Plasticiens du Puy De Dôme" (2nd PRIZE painting) - CLERMONT-FERRAND - 2007
- Ecole des Mines's Guest - SAINT-ETIENNE - 2000
- 5st PRIZE "Forme et Couleurs" CLERMONT-Fd - 1996
- Special PRIZE from Mr FRITZ VOGEL " festival de peinture" THIERS - 1992
- Graduate from "L'Académie du Lys " - LA CHAISE-DIEU - 1994
- Exhibition on the online magazine CORRIDOR ELEPHANT january 1 - fabruary 28 2016
© All of the images on this website are copyrighted original artworks by their author and are protected by international copyright law. No materials in this gallery may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, or used in any form without written permission of the contemporary artist Nicole Thévenon.