Born : deaf-mute birth(1978) in Batna (Algeria) and raised in Constantine.
- At the
school of the deaf of Constantine.
- Training at Constantine CFP, arts and decoration section.
- One year in free workshop, house of culture Malek Haddad
several medals in athletics including a gold in the athletics championship -
its bridges, its history of old city since antiquity.
great sahara: colors, natural scenery of Hoggar and
- Pictorial decoration of the hall of the youth center Ahmed Saadi, Fillali Constantine.
- Contest national art competition (Setif 2005).
- Pictorial decoration of the youth Housen,Filali Constantine.
- Festival of plastic arts, Collo (2006, 2007).
- Collective exhibition (Spring 2008 and 2009),Musee Cirta.
- Exhibitions at the youth center (Ain Abid, Constantine), every year.
- 2015: Constantine,
capital of arab culture exposition
during 3 months at the El Khalifa Cultural Center.
- 2015 pictorial
decoration of the kindergarten of the algerian red crescent, Constantine, Bellevue.
- 2nd prize at the national competition of fine arts (Setif 2005).
- 1st prize, activities of the youth of the wilaya of Constantine
- 3rd prize at the national festival of plastic arts (collo july 2006).
- Les peintres de Constantine,Ministère de la Culture,2015(pages 244).
- Mansour Abrous, Dictionnaire des artistes algériens 1917/2006, Éditions L'Harmattan, 2006.
© All of the images on this website are copyrighted original artworks by their author and are protected by international copyright law. No materials in this gallery may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, or used in any form without written permission of the contemporary artist Samir Saadi.