Young artist of Fontaine-l'Evêque (Charleroi - Belgium) I am working since four years.
I acquired the basic graphic techniques at the time of studies in publicity and architecture of interior. My current work is subject to these influences of rigour but is fully also inspired by various artistic currents. A discussion thread of my work is the recycling and the against-employment of materials from the every day
From September 1998 to June 1999
First year publicity (AD)
rue de la Grande Triperie
- From September 1999 to June 2001
First and second year interior architecture
School of the visual arts and visual
rue des Soeurs noires ”carrés des arts"
January 2006 - Exposure contest of Andree Demanet (Mont/sur/Marchiennes)
Since October 2006: Permanent exposure (salle de l'abbaye d'Aulne- Montignies-the-tilleul)
April-May 2007: Exposure - restaurant DAM-DAM Nalinne
June 2007: Exposure salle de la bouteillerie (Fontaine-L'Evêque)
- Since June 1: walk of the artists; on-line gallery
- 28, June 29 and July 1: Festiv' arterre
- as from July August 2007: On-line gallery of Saatchi Gallery (London)
- September 2007: Contest for exposure to the house of the press from Charleroi
- of the 16 at September 30: expo jard' 1 ( l'M de bomerée)
- October 8: contest of the town of Fontaine-L'Evêque for Hainaut
- November 2007: participation in the Envoz exposure' art (Huy)
© All of the images on this website are copyrighted original artworks by their author and are protected by international copyright law. No materials in this gallery may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, or used in any form without written permission of the contemporary artist Delphine Patiny.