Quick access :
Belgian Autodidact watercolour painter.
Influenced by my husband Roger De Greef, who paint more than 30 years (oil with knife) see gallery Artabus, I also throw me in the universe of colours.
The softness and transparence of the colours attract me and it is naturally that I choose the watercolours.
- Centre Culturel in Bièvre.
- Les Croisette in Frahan.
- Le Val des Colverts in Hastière Par delà
- Hotel Hütter in Bremm (Germany)
- La Fermette in Schmiede (Luxemburg)
- El Quinto in Mojacar (Spain)
Many works in:
- Germany, Belgium, Scottland, Spain, Luxembourg, United Kingdom and in Ireland.
I invite you to see my gallery.
© All of the images on this website are copyrighted original artworks by their author and are protected by international copyright law. No materials in this gallery may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, or used in any form without written permission of the contemporary artist Nicole Claes.