Quick access :
Born in 1963 in Normandy where I live and draw since my youngest age. Self-taught, after having explored several techniques (red chalk, pastel, watercolor) I discovered the oil painting thanks to the other artists I met. My favorite subjects are landscapes and seascapes of Normandy where the sky fascinates me.
- 1st prize of department (watercolor)
- International Exhibition - Beauregard Hérouville st clair (Calvados)
- Salon des peintres du Bocage - FLERS (Orne)
- Salon de l'A.C.A.M - BRECEY (Manche)
- Biénnale event - Vire
- Personal exhibitions in showrooms
- Member of indépendant artiste Basse-Normandie
© All of the images on this website are copyrighted original artworks by their author and are protected by international copyright law. No materials in this gallery may be reproduced, copied, downloaded, or used in any form without written permission of the contemporary artist Francis Langlois.