I paint using several mediums such as oil, acrylic and watercolor on canvas, oil sheet and paper. I studied Master of Arts in History, after that I studied Diploma in Fine Arts with specialization in Painting from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh. I participated in group shows from 2000.
Let us start from my childhood. At the time of walking in my garden, I used to observe tiny birds drinking honey from flowers, bathing in water, jumping and dancing on the leaves, swinging with the branches of the trees, playing on the leaves of the tree. The rhythms of the dancing rain on the leaves used to attract my mind. Sometimes some birds twittering and used to come near and go far, I used to feel, carrying the joy from one corner to another. These things used to make me happy. Nature is the God’s greatest creation. I used to feel God’s every creation is precious and important. In the nature, the happiness always exists and flourishes, which we may not able to catch. All these make me think philosophically with nature. When I am alone, all these are with me giving me companionship. And I paint these feelings. From my childhood, my deep inner feelings reflected in my painting. I admire nature and natural beauty. I have grown up feeling the nature from my heart. From sunrise to sunset, I feel greatly each moment from one to another.
From summer to winter, the changes of the nature in sky, the changes in the sky color, the change of season brings different color to the sky and nature. This inspires me to be creative; it grows my artistic feelings and inspires me to do something. I think painting is the best way to say my feelings and express the beauty of the nature. This way I create the essence of the nature. After this let me come to Rabindra Nath Tagore. His poetries make my viewpoints and opinions colorful and enlightened. Rabindra Nath Tagore’s language and music inspire me to think in a new way. My painting is realistic with a philosophical view.This nurtures our mind at various times of our life.
What Artists from Different Regions of the World saying
• You've a brilliant work; I love the colors you use. The asymmetry it's my favorite. It's powerful and beautiful! - Valérie Pilato, Milan, Italy
• Your paintings are beautiful and peaceful. I could look at them all day-An artist from Indiana.USA
• Good Work. Specially liked 'The Asymmetry'. Too good. very inspiring. Keep it up. - Suhas, India
• "The Lonely Traveler" is a gorgeous piece-Marianne Pfister, Saint Augustine,FL, USA
• Out of all of your works, I favor this one (Lonely Traveler). Of course, I love all of your others...- Ragula, Marshall, USA
• I like it. La fuerza de la soledad. - I like it.la fuerza de la soledad. - Linse, Ciudad Real, Spain
• This is the one (Before Thunderstorm) for me, I like the play of light how it creates waves on the canvass and also the flock of birds, the composition works – Cary Grant, Odense, Denmark.